Sunday, December 9, 2012

Maria's Reflection




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
The highlights for me this year have been Outdoor Education and lucky book orders. My best day this year was Wheels Day because you can ride your bike at school. Disappointments I experienced were cross country.Some important decisions I made are I need to clean up after myself. People who are important to me are my cousins and mum and dad. Achievements I am proud of are getting good reports. Special memories of times with my friends are when me and all my friends threw water balloons at my brother. Something I hope I won't have to experience again was when I broke my elbow. A new interest I have developed is snorkelling. Issues I became concerned about were cross country.My hope for the future is to move house and get a dog.Summing up this year has been awesome.
Maria

Location:Percy St,Whangarei,New Zealand

No comments: