Sunday, December 9, 2012

DJ's Reflection




The highlights for me this year have been... Getting a trophy at prize giving.
My best days this year were Outdoor Education because I learnt a lot.
A disappointment I experienced was getting disqualified in karate.
An important decision I made was moving to Auckland.
People who are important to me are my family and friends.
My achievement I am proud of was seeing my test results.
A special memory of a time with my friend was... Going on a huge bike ride.
Something I hope I won't have to experience again is breaking my wrist.
A new interest I have developed this year is starting a new school.
An issue I became concerned about is if I move to Auckland will I see my friends again?
My hope for the future is that I become very good at karate.
Summing up..... This year has been very interesting and I'd love to have it again.
By D'Artagnan

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: