Sunday, December 9, 2012




-The highlights for me this year have been... Outdoor Education.
My best days this year were Outdoor Ed because it teaches us more about outdoor culture.
Disappointments I experienced were cross country.
Some important decisions I made.... trying to get Kaiah and Jade back together.
People who are important to me are Jade, Ariana, Kaiah and Mrs Wendt.
Achievements I am proud of are getting faster at my work.
Special memories of times with my friends.... Seeing them at school and playing with them.
Something I hope I won't have to experience again is cross country.
New interests I have developed this year are playing the guitar.
Issues I am concerned about ...not being fast enough at my work.
My hopes for the future...I hope I can see my friends.
Summing up...
This has been the best year of my life.
Jessica
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

No comments: